Tishman provides leasing and management services for users and owners of office and retail properties. These capabilities include assisting clients with relocation, renegotiation and restructuring of existing leases and property management.
Tenant representation: Tishman can assist clients in strategic planning, current occupancy analysis, site selection, leasing, negotiations and corporate consolidations.
Landlord representation: Tishman combines creative problem solving with a strategic approach to precisely position and aggressively market client properties.
Property management: Tishman applies a proactive approach to effectively manage client properties with the goal of optimizing a property's operations and effectively managing long-term preventative maintenance programs.
Data center/Technology: Tishman can assist tenants and landlords by applying a specialized site selection process, consulting, building, marketing, installing and managing some of the most advanced data center and telecommunications facilities in the world.
List of representative projects
- Reuters America Holdings North American: headquarters consolidation into new construction, 650,000 sq. ft. lease at 3 Times Square, New York, NY
- Home Box Office New York: headquarters lease renewals 625,000 sq. ft. lease at 1100 and 1114 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY
- Thacher Proffitt & Wood: office relocation 200,000 sq. ft. lease at 2 World Financial Center, New York, NY
- Olympus America Inc.: headquarters redevelopment 261,000 sq. ft. at 2 Corporate Center Drive, Melville, NY
- AECOM: executive relocation and expansion 107,000 sq. ft. lease at 100 Park Avenue, New York, NY
- Viking Global Investors: relocation and expansion 37,000 sq. ft. lease at 55 Railroad Avenue, Greenwich, CT
- E Walk® Retail on 42nd Street, New York, NY: leasing and management representative 200,000 sq. ft. multi-level retail property
- 165 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ: redevelopment advisor and leasing representative 1.2 million sq. ft. telecom and datacenter property
- 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY: redevelopment advisor and leasing representative 1.15 million sq. ft. telecom and datacenter property